How do we collect information about you?
We collect information in the following ways:
- Information you supply to us directly, such as when you interact with our website.
- Information from emails, text, and other electronic messages
- Information from phone or other written communications
- Interaction with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services
What information do we collect?
- Personal information: that of a specific user or general demographic information that does not identify any individual user
- Personal information: includes name, email address, mailing address, and phone number or mainly the type that is required in order to provide our products and services
- We may also collect: demographic information such as your age, gender, geographical location, and time zone
Cookies and Other Information Collected by Automated Means
We may also collect information about the use of our website, social media channels, and other internet-based services automated, such as cookies, web beacons and other technologies. Our website may track information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites.
The information that may be collected by automated means includes:
- URLs that refer visitors to our websites
- IP addresses and other details of devices you use to connect
- Search terms used to reach our online content
- Details about your interaction with our websites, social media channels or other connected devices and services (such as the date, time, and length of visits, and specific pages accessed during the visits, and the frequency of the visits)
- Interaction and viewing of advertisements and content
- Geo-location data
The information we collect automatically is only statistical data and does not include personal information, but we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties.
What do we use your information for?
Information may be used in one or more of the following ways:
- To improve our website
- To improve customer service
- To send our customers information, newsletters, messages, and marketing materials
- To monitor your participation in promotional programs, surveys, contests, sweepstakes
- To evaluate and improve our products and services
- To publish public product reviews as submitted by customers
- To protect against and prevent fraud
- To comply with and enforce applicable legal requirements, industry standards
- Personal information will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the products or service requested and to send periodic emails.
If you want to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email. Please note that you cannot unsubscribe from certain correspondence from us such as product confirmation.
How do we protect your information?
The security of your personal information is important to us. We implement security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. We follow industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use acceptable means to protect your information, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of such information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
No. We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. Third parties who work with us in operating our website, social media channels, marketing and/or conducting our business, or servicing you may have access to some of your personal information. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our website policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
Aggregate information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) Compliance
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. Our website is not designed for children and we do not wish to collect personal information from children under 13. If a child under the age of 13 has provided us with personally identifiable information online, we ask that a parent or guardian contact us.
Exclusions (Offline, Third-Party Links, Public Areas, Unsolicited Information)
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as the “Shine The Light” law, permits users who are California residents to request and obtain from us once a year, free of charge, information about the personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes in the preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This policy was last modified on May 25, 2020.